Sunday, March 9, 2008

Its been awhile...

I really can't believe that its been that long since I've posted on here. I normally don't have the time to get into posting alot. But not posting at all in like 4 months is really bad and even though my life hasn't got any less hectic, I'm finding myself with more and more time that I just end up wasting. So instead of wasting it, perhaps I can leave something encouraging on here for whomever may find it. Alot has seemed to change in my life in the last few months, but when you take a look back, nothing has changed at all. Its funny how when you only look at things from one perspective it looks totally different than if you look at from a higher point of view. Its like going down a semi familiar road and looking at it during different seasons of the year. Like your yard in a heavy snow, it seems new, and different but its still the same yard. I think that's why there is some fascination with snow, it makes things different. In life, I feel like that, but the changes aren't always as exciting, as freshly laid snow. In the trails of this life the Lord has allowed me to live, they look different, but one thing remains the same. Jesus is still on the throne! He still loves you and me! He still cares enough to reach down, and give us the strength to battle on! He still arms us with His word! He's Still by my side!!!! Pastor preached this morning about the battle occurs in the valley, but because the battle takes place there, victory is won there too! Thank God for valleys that we pass through, for the victories that He places in our laps! Its hard to see everything in your life seem to slip away, to see those you care about struggle and there is nothing you can really do about it. There is nothing you can say that will make the situation anybetter or ease the pain. But remember the Bible says the Spirit makes intercession. When we don't know what say, what to do, where to go, or even how to move. Its time that we give all thing to God like he called us to do. Casting all your care upon him for he careth for you! Its time to get to a place in prayer where the Spirit prays for you. As carnal flesh it is impossible to fight in the relm of spiritual warfare, but the Holy Ghost is our power, its our strength to fight on. To press on! Its time for all of us, I'm mostly talking to myself here, to let the Spirit have control, no matter what we are afraid of what might happen. God will never do anything to you that will hurt you in the long run, He does things in your life, to help you to get by his side for eternity. So todays loss, is nothing compared to the joy of tomorrow is listen and obey his voice. Lead me, Guide me God into the path of righteousness for your name's sake! I want to see people filled with your spirit! I want to be used by you Lord! Jesus, I love you! God Bless you all! If you have any doubts about someone loving you, remember that Jesus does. Test him and see, He will prove himself to you. Love y'all!

Jerald

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

You should really blog more often. Mr. Person that doesn't have classes on like 8 days of the week :D. Really good post.

Jerald Mills said...

Hey, it takes real skill to have a schedule like I do and still stay too busy to do anything. LOL