Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hello Again!

Hey I'm getting better about this blogging stuff. Perhaps one day my life will be interesting enough to have something to say everyday, and I'll have the time to say it. I pray everyone's Easter was awesome! Easter is such a special time, its not about the bunny, Its about the ressurection, the defeat of death. I enjoyed celebrating it very much, Here at Conway the children's church put on a drama that was awesome, We had someone get the Holy Ghost, which is totally awesome! I went home to Smackover Sunday afternoon and fellowshiped with everyone with my home church. Dad volenteered me to help him and pastor move a metal building, and Pastor volenteered me to preach last night, so in essence the last two days have been really busy. But they were great, Monday was alot of work, but it was fun, and of course, I'm always happy to used by the Lord. But anyways, thats all I really have to say now, I have to be getting ready to go to church again. I drove over 2 hours and work over 4 hours today, so I'm a little tired, but not too bad. Any way I will try to post something more interesting later. I love y'all. God Bless!

Jerald

No comments: