Monday, October 13, 2008

Long Time No See...

Hey Everyone!

Its been awhile.....again. Its funny how in life we get so busy with what we see as important in our life, we forget the little extras that dot this life and makes it more complete. But now is as good a time as any to give some updates in my life. First and foremost God is doing great things in me and through me. Allowing me to minister, not only behind the pulpit but also in the lives of others. I pray that I can submit myself more to him than ever before, I want to see some things change for the better and I know God will take us there. Second is I'm moving closer to church, and I'm getting my own place. Its pretty exciting and scary at the same time. Its like we wait all our lives to get to this place, you hear young children saying "When I grow up I want to be..." and here I am at that point. It actually makes me think about how we wait our whole lives to see Heaven. After much fasting, praying, studying, holding fast, through pain, through joy, through trials and tribulation we will finally be there. What will it be like? I'm excited about living for God all over again when I think about it. I mean, yeah, I'm getting my own place, but the Bible says that Jesus went to prepare a place for us, that where He is, there we may be also! Isn't that exciting? A mansion just for you, built to specs, no light bills to pay, for there will be an everlasting light, no water bill to pay because we drink of the living water of the River of Life. I long for that place where there is no more pain or tears. I want to be in that place where there is no more mystery. I won't ever have to ask the question "Why" again, because I will know. Its my hearts desire to see Him and hear Him say "Well Done". When I think of Heaven I'm encourage, that no matter what comes my way, Its worth going through to get there.

I love y'all. Pray for me if you need something extra to pray about. But if you can only find time for one thing to pray about, pray for Kayla's family and Jared, they are in much need of prayer.

Love y'all,

Jerald

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Behold it's a miracle! Jeralds blog has risen from the depths of the internet!!! HaHa I know you don't post very often but I love it when you do post it is always inspiring and Jesus centered which is. . .well the way it should be!!

Jerald Mills said...

PRAISE JESUS! He still works wonders doesn't he. Hey I'm on Everyone's Apostolic now, finally got Jared to invite me.